Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Frank J. Reilly The Elements of Painting, Ralph Garafola. If you continue to browse and use this site, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website(s).
Website usage terms and conditions are subject to the following terms:
The entire content on these pages is for your general information and viewing only. Information may be subject to change without notice. We expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors that may appear on this site.
This website material is owned by Ralph Garafola. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. All text, scanned documents and images displayed on this site are copyrighted protected and not in the public domain. They are displayed here for the purpose of sales and education. All rights are reserved including but not limited to transmitting, reposting, reproduction, redistributing or commercial use in any form is prohibited. Unauthorized use of this website or works may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the United States, New Jersey and Florida.
Website links are provided for your convince. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Secure/Safe Shopping Guarantee
Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment.
- Credit card or debit card is processed through our secure site merchant account.
- Payments are securely and instantly processed online in US Dollars.
- We accept American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Your billing address must match the address on your credit card.
- Buyers must open and inspect the product within 48 hours of delivery.
- Returns are only permitted within 3 days of delivery on unread book(s) with return authorization.
- Refunds less shipping are only given on unread book(s) if returned within 3 days of delivery.
- Refunds will NOT be issued if return is sent to the wrong location. Please follow return authorization instructions.
- There will be NO refunds issued after 3 days from receipt of book.
- Refund will be issued to the debit/ credit card used.
- Damaged book will be replaced with a new book at no expense to you with proof of damage. However, you MUST make these claims within 3 days of delivery. Contact us for return authorization and instructions. Please insure returns to assure that they successfully arrive back to us.
- Shipping fees are not eligible for refund. Customers will be responsible for return shipment and will be charged a $4.00 Handling Fee.
- Disclaimer: This is a paperback book printed in small custom batches on (heavy) 100# gloss paper. With use, the spine may flatten and/or crack which can result in pages to become loose.